Everybody wants to know tips and techniques on how to get fair skin naturally. Skin plays an important role in determining the standard of the beauty of the person. If you have glowing skin all people find you beautiful. We should take care of our skin. Everybody wants to have a fair complexion skin. There are many fairness creams which can fade the dark skin and make it perfect skin.
If you want to get a fair and glowing skin you have to be patient enough to work hard. Skin care products may contain harmful ingredients that can affect your skin. Most of the people suffer from skin damage and spend lots of money on repairing their skin. Some chemicals are present in the beauty products causes skin cancer. Chemical based products and sunbathing uses make your skin sensitive and thin. In this article, we will discuss fair complexion and beauty tips for fair skin.
Ways To Get A Fair Complexion Skin
1. Honey, Curd and Lemon
Put honey on your face for 10-15 minutes. You may mix honey with curd, lemon for receiving soft and shiny skin. A mixture of lemon and curd has a lot of vitamin C which acts very well on the skin and makes our skin glowing. This is very easy skin care and fairness remedies which may easily follow at our home and get fair complexion.
2. Protects Skin From Sun
A normal darkening of your skin is caused by exposure to UV rays. If you want to make your skin fair, staying indoors will keep your skin light as much as possible. Wear a hat or take an umbrella to protect your skin when you are outside.
3. Turmeric and Honey
Turmeric is an Ayurvedic scripture for its antibacterial and skin whitening properties. If we use regularly in the form of face packs can make your skin fair removes scars and pimples.
- Mix two spoons of honey with one-fourth of turmeric and rose water.
- Makes a paste and apply to the neck, face.
- Wait for at least 20 minutes.
- Wash with water.
4. Lemon & Sugar
- Mix two spoons of sugar in the liquid of two lemons.
- Rub on your face till sugar melts totally.
- After few minutes wash it with water.
This therapy is very helpful in receiving a fair and glowing skin. Not is a natural scrubbing treatment. Citric acid present in the lemon which helps to make your skin fair.
5. Rub With Potato
Potato contains a large amount of vitamin C. Others vegetables also contain a high amount of vitamin C may also use if you don’t have potatoes. Vitamin C is used in the skin lightening creams. You may get a glowing skin by applying potato directly to your skin.
- Cut potato in the form of thick slices.
- Rub the thick slices over the parts of your skin.
- After few minutes rinse with a warm water.
6. Use of Tomato for fair complexion skin
Tomatoes contain lycopene which helps to darkness from the skin. It’s regular use help to remove dead cells from the surface of our skin.
- Blend 1 tomato with 2 spoons of lemon juice.
- Apply on face and neck of our body.
- Leave for 15 minutes.
- Rinse with water.
7. Milk With Banana
- Prepare a mixture of banana and milk.
- Apply to your face and neck both.
- After few minutes rinse with water.
Banana is a good tonic for both skin and hair. These methods help you to get a fair and glowing skin in few days.
8. Use Of Aloe Vera
This help in skin healing after getting burned, but also help in lightening your skin. Aloe vera used in most of the creams and lotions.
- Slather the aloe vera all over your skin.
- Wait for at least 15 minutes for it to dry and get absorbed.
- Then rinse with water.
9. Rose Water
It contains various antioxidants and vitamins help to remove dead cells from the surface of the skin. To get glowing and fair complexion in few days:
- Sok two tablespoons of oats in warm water for 25 minutes.
- Make a paste of oats, rose water and 1 tablespoons of curd.
- Apply on face and wait for 15 minutes.
- Then, Rinse with water.
10. Baking Soda With Water
Baking soda is a very good cleaning agent.
- Mix a baking soda with water and male a paste.
- Apply the paste on the face as well as on neck.
- Wait for at least 15-20 minutes and rinse with water.
11. Green Coconut Water
Rinse your skin with green coconut water help to give you lightening skin. It also makes our skin smooth and soft.
- Get a fresh coconut water.
- Dip a cotton ball in coconut water and apply on the fa
- Leave for 15 minutes and rinse with warm water.
12. Gram Flour (Besan)
The gram flour helps to remove spots and dark circles from our face. It gives you smooth and soft glowing skin. It’s a good ingredient to get fair complexion skin.
- Take 2 tablespoons of gram flour and pinch of turmeric and rose water.
- Make a paste by mixing them.
- Apply on the face and wait for 15 minutes.
- After that rinse with water.
13. Mango Peel and Milk
This is very old and ayurvedic tips. Most of the people already know the use of mango peel and milk for the hair. But mango peel is also beneficial for the skin.
- Mango peel blend with one ladle of milk can be smeared on the skin of our face.
- Wait for 10-15 minutes and then rinse with water.
14. Papaya Mask
It contains vitamin C and enzymes Papain help to make our new cells and smooth a d soft skin. Make a papaya mask:
- Peel the papaya and blend it into the blender.
- Make a smooth paste and apply to your face.
- Wait for at least 15 minutes and rinse with warm water.
15. Fuller’s Earth(Multani mitti)
Multani mitti helps to make our skin fair and glowing. It is a rich source of minerals like alumina, lime and iron oxides. Its application removes all the excess oil present on the face. It is one of the best methods to get fair complexion skin naturally.
- In a Multani mitti add rose water and mix it.
- Make a paste and apply to the face.
- Wait for at least 20 minutes.
- Then rinse with warm water.
You have to drink at least 2-3 litres of water in a day. If your body remains dehydrated, your skin becomes dull. Drinking water helps to give you good skin. If your body has more toxins your body becomes polluted and this will show on your face. Drinking water every day in the morning helps to flush out the toxins from the body.
17. Rava and Curd
Rava and curd scrub helps to remove dead cells and make your skin fair. It is a very easy remedy to get instant fairness.
- Take 1 spoon of rava and 1 spoon of curd and rose water.
- Mix it and make a paste.
- Apply the paste on your face. Wait few minutes.
- Rinse with cold water.
Types of Skin
There are many types of skin. On our planet, there is a different kind of peoples and all are having different skin.
1. Normal Skin
Wipe the tissue on your face. If it does not reveal any oil it means that you have a normal skin. It has a good complexion.
2. Dry Skin
This tissue does not show any kind of oil. Wipe the tissue on your face. It feels like dry and tightened. If you want to make your skin healthy and beautiful. You should take care of your skin.
3. Oily Skin
When you wipe a tissue on your face some oil is stick on the tissue. Oily skin is thick and greasy. Peoples who have oily skin do not have wrinkles. Consumption of carbohydrate can lead to oiliness. If you have an oily skin you must prevent foods which contain carbohydrates.
Hence now you are clear about how to get fair complexion skin. If you have any skin allergy than before applying these methods please consult to your doctor.